saslatuhd, ldap, login incorrect :(

Felix Cuello felix at qodiga.com
Fri Nov 8 10:54:36 EST 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 12:30:40AM -0500, Igor Brezac wrote:
> It looks like you are hitting ldap_timeout, default is 5 seconds.  You
> might fix the problem if you increase the value of this parameter.

You're always right Igor!, It was an indexing problem. We have 6500
users into our LDAP users directory, and LDAP takes 1,5 sec. to resolve
a query. Then the solution was to index uid in LDAP and then put in
slapd.conf the parameter to mantain indexed this field.

Thanks for your time!

Felix

--
Felix Cuello