Cyradm

David Chait davidc at bonair.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 11 16:58:03 EST 2002

Greetings All,
    I think I've been attempting to install a new version of Cyrus on my test machine but to date have been unsucessful in getting the configure script to place perl information in the right directory. My current install of perl5 is in /usr/lib/perl5 yet the installer ALWAYS seems to stick the cyradm perl scripts in /usr/local/perl5 which then are basically unusable. I have tried ./configure --with-auth=unix --with-perl=/usr/lib/perl5 with no visible difference. Any suggestions?

This is a RedHat Linux 7.3 desktop / Test machine.

Thanks,
David Chait