to live or to fight

Darci Antônio Tartari dtartari at portoriogrande.com.br
Tue Nov 19 11:45:16 EST 2002

> Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca> writes:
>
> > From personal experience I would suggest using skiplist for deliver.db
> > Ever since I have switched from db3_nosync to skiplist my lmtpd's have
> > stopped hanging and the box appears to be performing better.
>
> I have the same experience, too.
>
> Erik.

 Could you give me more details about this solution. How can I implement it or
where I can get more information about it ? The lmtpd is going down in a daily
basis on my installation. It is going to make me crazy !!

I am using cyrus-imapd-2.0.16_2 , cyrus-sasl-1.5.27_1 with postfix-20020107 and
antivirus amavisd-20020531_1 in FreeBSD 4.5 box.

Thanks in advance !

Darci Tartari