Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.10 Released

Oleksandr Firsov suns at firsov.net
Fri Nov 15 09:55:41 EST 2002

Guys/girls What do You talking about?
doc tool, LaTex, etc... That is stone age terms.

I am not familiar with product discussed above, but for structured data
exist de-facto standard which used for such purposes.
This is XML( kind of SGML ) and some technology around.
    In few words, for such kind of docs you need DTD (structure definition
file ) , XML -formatted document and XSL transformation files.
    If noone familiar with DTD, there are tools to create it from sample
XML.
Then there are bunch of XML editors, which can use DTD for making edition
much easy.
Depend of target format (text, HTML, PDF, DOC, etc), should be created XSL
transformations.
For HTML and text, it is better to do it manually. But you can use automated
tools as well.

We are using this technology for web site and applications configuration.

I can tell more...
    SunS