8bit encoding

Alessandro Oliveira alessandro.o at nunoferreira.com.br
Thu Nov 14 11:11:17 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm a cyrus-imapd newbie, and I had a hard time installing into my
rh-7.3, but now I'm having 5 users using it without problems, and I'm
waiting for 2 new 36gb cheetah's to make it available to the rest of the
company.

After upgrading to 2.1.10 I have no more issues regarding delivery to
shared subfolders ex: dd+my.sub.folder at myserver.

But I'm still having problems with 8 bit encoding. I'd like to know if
there is something I can do in order to solve this problem. I can't
force everyone to send 7bit e-mail to us?

--
Thanks in Advance,

Alessandro Oliveira
Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891

It's trivial to make fun of Microsoft products, but it takes a real
man to make them work, and a god to make them do anything useful.