8bit encoding

Alessandro Oliveira alessandro.o at nunoferreira.com.br
Wed Nov 20 10:38:06 EST 2002

thanks for the tip, somebody on the list told me exactly the same, and
now I'll prepare a patch and add it to the rpm that I'm using.

--
Best Regards,

Alessandro Oliveira
Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891

It's trivial to make fun of Microsoft products, but it takes a real
man to make them work, and a god to make them do anything useful.