Postfix+Cyrus+MySQL please help its been 3 days

Bryntez tom at bryntez.com
Fri Nov 15 14:00:48 EST 2002

I don't know if you have fixed your problem yet, but I have a working server
with the same config as you have. (Except we're running imap/sasl 2.1.5)

- our saslauthd starts with the following option: -a &pam
- we have also a file in /etc/ called sasldb2.. (do you have this file ?)
- we have "sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN" in imapd.conf
- and at last "account required pam_mysql.so..... etc" in "pam.d/imap" (not
auth required..)

everything else looks okey to me.....

Good luck

Regards