Thoughts on the age-old cyradm thingie

Jay Levitt jay-cyrus at shopwatch.org
Mon Nov 18 21:30:12 EST 2002

Thanks!  That's very helpful, especially given the notes from Henrique about
patches - sounds like I don't want to be running a stock imapd on Linux.

Still, it'd be good to fix this in the source distribution as well.  After
thinking about it, I suspect adding
--perl-prefix to configure is probably the right way to do it; if it's not
specified, leaving it blank would then let MakeMaker put it in the right
place.  What do people think?  I'm happy to try my hand at a patch; I've
been meaning to learn autoconf for a few years now, and I even bought the
dead-tree version of the book.

Jay