Default ACL for new user mailbox

mdam at gmx.net mdam at gmx.net
Mon Nov 18 06:31:10 EST 2002

Heyho,

> Is it somehow possible to set a default ACL which a new mailbox will
> inherit when I create it with cyradm ? What I would like to do is give
> automatically full permissions to all new mailboxes to the cyrus
> administrator. Or maybe there is another way to do that ?

Read ' man 5 imapd.conf ' respectively '/etc/imapd.conf' and look for
"defaultacl:".
Its just for your problem.
If you want to give acls to more than one user, you can do it this way:
defaultacl: user1 acl1 user2 acl2 ...

Regards and HTH
 Marko D.

--
Home: http://www.mdam.de
1st / 2nd March 2003 5th Chemnitz LinuxTag