Problems configuring cyrus imap (./configure)

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit jakob.grimstveit at starshipping.com
Mon Nov 18 09:28:52 EST 2002

I can't get a successful .configure of the cyrus imap, it keeps
complaining about Kerberos DES libraries, which I don't want to use.

Tried
	./configure --disable-krb4
	./configure --without-krb4
	./configure --with-krb4=no

They all return with the same fscking message:

checking for des_ecb_encrypt in -ldes... no
configure: error: The Kerberos DES library is required for Kerberos
support.

Of course! I told you I didn't want it, silly computer! Argh. What am I
doing wrong?

Currentlly using cyrus-imapd-2.1.10 on RH8.

Any help appreciated. Tnx in advance.

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, jakob at grimstveit.net, www.grimstveit.net/jakob/
Morvikbotn 341, 5122 Morvik. Heim: 55195667, mob: 48298152, jobb: 55239715
System Integrator, Star Shipping as, jakob.grimstveit at starshipping.com