Best way to backup cyrus system (lots of inodes!)

Robert Scussel rscuss at omniti.com
Thu Nov 21 15:00:46 EST 2002

On a smaller scale, we use amanda to do nightly backups of the mail
spool, and we have successfully recovered after mails have been deleted.

With one of our clients, we use standard NetBackup to do nightly
backups, which works just as well.

As for up to the minute backups though, don't know a good solution which
doesn't sacrifice performance.

--
Robert Scussel
1024D/BAF70959/0036 B19E 86CE 181D 0912  5FCC 92D8 1EA1 BAF7 0959