Skiplist / best practice for 2.1 branch

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Tue Nov 19 08:54:07 EST 2002

FYI: I use RH8.0 now (basicly had a window for uppgrading the server and
wanted to stay up to date on RH). It worked ok for me. The only problems
were that I'm missing the cyrus-Sasl-ldap plugin and some db3 trouble on
the db.

It worked ok the minute I managed to get tls right, ficed the db hashing
and used skiplist for all dbs :)

Tarjei

--
Med vennlig hilsen