How to make cyrus not change non US-ASCII characters to "X"

Alessandro Oliveira alessandro.o at nunoferreira.com.br
Thu Nov 21 10:26:28 EST 2002

Is there any possibility to put this as an autoconf option?

maybe something like: "./configure --enable-strict-headers |
--disable-strict-headers" would do the trick,
or even better, a runtime configuration option !!!

what are the REAL consequences of having 8bit characters in the Subject
header ?

Thanks,

Alessandro Oliveira