Folders gone after upgrade from 2.0.16 to 2.1.9

Alexander Czernay listen at czernay.com
Fri Nov 22 03:29:16 EST 2002

I've just upgraded my Cyrus-IMAP from 2.0.16 to 2.1.9. As I used
--enable-fulldirhash on configure, I ran tools/rehash full after
installation. That seemed to work and looked good (no errors). All
worked well.

As a second step I upgraded to include SSL support for IMAP and POP.
After that I couldn't access any IMAP folder anymore, even after
resuming standard IMAP operations in my mail client.

I also can't create new folders. Well, I can create them, but the next
time I start my mail-client, they're gone.

The logs suggest that Cyrus is still looking for the folder in the
file-system rather than in the dbs. What have I done wrong?

Thanks for any help

Alexander