URGENT... deliver return status 75

Steve Khoo skhoo at cox.net
Sat Nov 23 16:49:47 EST 2002

Dave,

Thanks for the reply.  It turned out the problem was not a quota issue.
  For some reason deliver wants to be run as group wheel.  User cyrus is
a memeber of group wheel and when I run deliver on command line all is
fine.  However, when sendmail fork deliver to run as user cyrus it
doesn't appear inherit group membership of wheel.  If I make deliver
suid cyrus and sgid wheel all work fine.  If I only have suid cyrus it
won't deliver and return 75 exit code.  Weird... any thought.

Steve