Question for patch

Nuno Silva nuno.silva at sectium.com
Sat Nov 30 09:54:50 EST 2002

Hi!

AFAIK you can't do that with cyrus. Cyrus was developed as a sealed
service which do not depend on system accounts. That's his strenght in
some areas and his weakness in others :)

That said, maybe it's easier to patch cyrus to log traffic information
for each mailbox that doing it at OS level.

Regards,
Nuno Silva