reconstruct in cyrus-imap-2

Wolfgang Hottgenroth woho at hottis.de
Tue Dec 3 15:50:40 EST 2002

Hi,

on one of our production complexes with roughly 200,000 mailboxes
running on cyrus-imap-1, once we used 'reconstruct -m' after an
operator failure.

Within the manpage of reconstruct in cyrus-imap-2 I read

         -m     NOTE: CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

The guys from productions are really unhappy about this and have problems
to take a switch to cyrus-imap-2 into consideration due to the missing
of this feature. (Althrough we all see a couple of improvements we
want to benefit from ...)

Is there a tool to rebuild the administrative files after a disaster?
What is about the ctl_* tools?

Thanks,
Wolfgang