Slow LIST command

Connie Starr Fensky cfensky at mtsu.edu
Thu Dec 12 14:49:42 EST 2002

I got skiplist to work temporarily on my HP-UX 11.0 development box by
commenting out the code that searches through the entire mailboxes.db file
for the user you are trying to delete (having permissions on someone else's
mailbox, that is). Then, the little testing I did worked great. In our
school, very few people use Mulberry, which is the only client I know of
that will allow you to give someone else permission to your mailbox, so
taking care of the lurking permissions by hand with cyradm is much quicker
and more efficient!
c*