Problems with upgrade to 2.1

Jonas Jacobsson jonas at cytech.nu
Wed Dec 11 19:08:17 EST 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
 > > > How can I do to filter incoming mail to different IMAP folders?
 > > >
 > > > System: Debian woody
 > > > Cyrus IMAP version: 1.5.19-9
 > >
 > > You can start by using even a semi-recent version of cyrus that
 > > actually supports sieve.
 >
 > Which you will find at http://people.debian.org/~hmh/ for Woody.

OK.

I tried to upgrade the old version with 2.1 but the conversion
of the databases failed half-way-trough. So I copied all the
maildirs (/var/spool/cyrus/mail/*) to another place and made
a reinstallation of the old version. The old version couldn't
either read the mail because of some I/O error. So I purged
everything and made a new reinstallation with the old version.

Is it possible to import the mails that I've copied to another
location into Cyrus IMAP again?

/jonas                                         email: jonas at cytech.nu
Studying computer networks.                    icq at laptop: 130879882