cyradm headache

Jorge Merlino jmerlino at easynet.com.uy
Wed Dec 18 13:15:46 EST 2002

Thank you for your answer. In fact I'm using cyrus 2.0.16 and SASL 1.5.24
My situation has changed now. I changed the "admins:" line in the imapd.conf
from "cyrus" to "mailadmin" (which is not a user in my system) created a
user "mailadmin" in the sasldb and now I can create mailboxes calling
"cyradm -u mailadmin localhost".

Now I created a user foo using "saslpasswd -c foo" and created a mailbox for
him in cyradm (cm user.foo). I can now receive mails to this mailbox but I
can't retrieve mail from it because the server rejects the user and/or
password.

¿Any ideas?

Regards
	Jorge