Sendmail & Unix Hierarchy Sep

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at fonz.net
Mon Dec 30 21:37:04 EST 2002

Hello,

In case this might help I'm attaching my sendmail.mc file.
I'm still not having much luck with this thing.
Same problem of sendmail rewriting the recipient to be just 'user' instead
of 'user at domain.tld'

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.  Is there a guide or a document out
there on this I cant seem to find antyhign that covers this problem.

Thanks,
Ilan

divert(-1)
#
#
#	(C) Copyright 2000 by Carnegie Mellon University
#	Portions (C) Copyright 2000 Red Hat, Inc.
#
#	This sample mc file is for a site that uses the Cyrus IMAP server
#	exclusively for local mail. This requires Sendmail 8.10 or later.
#
divert(0)
include(`/usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4')
OSTYPE(`linux')
define(`confDEF_USER_ID',``8:12'')dnl
define(`confTO_CONNECT', `1m')dnl
define(`confBIND_OPTS',`-DNSRCH -DEFNAMES')dnl
define(`confDONT_PROBE_INTERFACES',true)dnl
define(`confTO_IDENT',`0')dnl
define(`confLOCAL_MAILER',`cyrus')dnl
define(`ALIAS_FILE',`/etc/mail/aliases')dnl
define(`STATUS_FILE', `/var/log/sendmail.st')dnl
FEATURE(`mailertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable')dnl
FEATURE(redirect)dnl
FEATURE(always_add_domain)dnl
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
FEATURE(`access_db')dnl
FEATURE(`genericstable')dnl
FEATURE(`virtusertable')dnl
EXPOSED_USER(`root')dnl
EXPOSED_USER(`postmaster')dnl
EXPOSED_USER(`mailer-daemon')dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
MAILER(local)dnl

MAILER_DEFINITIONS
Mcyrus,		P=[IPC], F=lsDFMnqA5@/:|SmXz, E=\r\n,
		S=EnvFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL, T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
		A=FILE /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp

LOCAL_RULE_0
Rbb + $+ < @ $=w . >	$#cyrus $: + $1

LOCAL_RULESETS
# if there's a plus part, we want to directly deliver it
SLocal_localaddr