someoone are using saslauthd+ldaps?

Oliver Jones oliver at deeper.co.nz
Mon Dec 30 00:18:52 EST 2002

I have done something similar to this.  I have configured saslauthd to
use pam and pam uses pam_ldap to talk to the LDAP server on localhost.
My LDAP server is the same host as the mail server.  I'm pretty certain
now that it is the TLS support in pam_ldap that is causing the seg
faults.  Why this is I don't know.  pam_ldap is stable for everything
else on the box.

Regards

--
Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver at deeper.co.nz  > www.deeperdesign.com > +64 (21) 41-2238