[Annoyed] Cyrus-imapd/sasl upgrade and lmtpd behaviour...

Scott Smith scott at lackluster.net
Tue Dec 31 22:51:12 EST 2002

huh...but I don't use Sendmail, so I never saw that :)

So yes maybe moving it to a different spot in the documentation and making
it a bit more generalized is a good idea, I agree.

Scott

--
scott at lackluster.net                     ``Chews?  I'll take charleston
http://storm.lackluster.net/~scott/     chews for SIXTEEN MILLIONS!!''