Sloan Ed Tech Case

Turadg Aleahmad turadg at cmu.edu
Fri Oct 21 11:19:16 EDT 2011

Rachel and all, I just noticed that several of you signed up for the
ed-tech-dev list. I had thought Mailman would notify me but apparently not.

I won't have time to go to this competition but I encourage you to explore
it. I'll send future related interesting stuff to this list.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Turadg Aleahmad <turadg at cmu.edu> wrote:

> This sounds great. Terms are of four people and the deadline to form is
> this Friday. Earlier the better as they accept the first 10 teams that are
> qualified.
>
> Rachel, how should we approach teaming up with Tepper MBA students?
> (Contest description encourages at least one MBA team member.)
>
> Anyone who wants to discuss, I set up a mailing list:

> On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Justine Cassell <justine at cs.cmu.edu>wrote:
>
>> Dear HCII Graduate Students,
>>
>> Thanks to Rachel Shackelford, here's an interesting opportunity to
>> demonstrate technological innovation in the area of educational technology
>> with a case competition. Details below - I don't know anything more than
>> what Rachel includes but it sounds interesting.
>>
>> very best and good luck!
>>
>> -justine

Turadg Aleahmad
PhD candidate <http://j.mp/t_cmu_sig>, HCII <http://hcii.cmu.edu>