[ECE PhiBar] Startups in the Bay

Jesse Guss jguss at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 5 21:34:03 EST 2009

Did anyone else see Boris's email long before Dmitriy's?  Did anyone else
notice that the possessive versions of Russian names look silly?  Is anyone
else concerned that the ece-phi list is no longer being used for its
intended purpose?  That last one's probably my fault.  I've just been
hijacking threads this week.  There's no stopping me.

Oh, hey, a foreign national just sent you an email with "Boris" "Russian"
and "hijacking" in it.  Congratulations, you've been blacklisted by the US
Government!

Jesse Guss
201 W Ferndale Ave.
Sunnyvale CA 94085