[ECE PhiBar] Impromptu gathering this Saturday...'cause Katie's coming to town!

Katie Menzies menzies.katie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:29:45 EST 2009

Doug, thanks for setting the record straight and giving a call out to
our fellow founding members.  You did it with more style than I could
have (and your message probably wasn't tagged as a scam).

I also feel I need to give props to Doug and Eric for having the
original idea of ECE PhiBar (Doug, correct me if I'm wrong).  So if
anyone could claim the title of "founder" sans "member" it would be
those too.  Although I appreciate Luis's attempt to honor me with such
a lofty title, I must insist that "member" gets tacked onto the
"founder" part.  Hopefully this news does not deplete my "the (wo)man"
image overly much.  Aka you should all come on Saturday.

I can't wait for the weekend to start!
-Katie