[ECE PhiBar] A huge change today

Boris Lipchin blipchin at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 4 11:52:49 EST 2009

Hello Phi Bar denizens,

 You woke up today knowing that today will be different. You woke up today with a feeling that something critical has changed in this world. Some key gear in the works of the world has somehow moved, and nothing will ever be the same. Perhaps this is the beginning of a new life for you.

No.

 Sorry to disappoint you guys. It is simply that today's Phi Bar will be held at India Garden, but fear not beer /will/ be consumed. We will be awaiting the return of Heer Gandhi from his travels, as well as Dimitry Solomonov finally returns to us for a little bit after a long sabbatical at Apple Inc. Once they get in from Cali, we're all going to meet up at 11:15pm at India Garden.