[ECE PhiBar] Spontaneity

Boris Lipchin blipchin at ece.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 22 21:06:07 EDT 2008

Your mission should you chose to accept it is highly dangerous. Not all
of us are likely to make it back. Some might remain at the bar. The
mission must be executed quickly, and at maximum efficiency. Not a
single extra idle cycle must run on the ECE greek machines during out
SWAT-like excursion to Phi Bar. Nobody said ECE would be easy. Nobody
said ECE will be kind. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is where we test
our mettle. Training begins today, at 9:50pm sharp. Today, we will
become ECE strong. Today, we will become an army of one neuron.
Tomorrow... We won't think about tomorrow.

Boris