[ECE PhiBar] What Your Laptop and Barry Bonds Have in Common

Jeremy Weagley jweagley at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 25 00:30:39 EDT 2008

You know, maybe they're on to something here. I mean, maybe a closer
investigation is warranted. Have you guys looked at what's going on inside
computers these days? Master-slave flip flops? Biased logic gates? Servicing
misses? Underneath the seemingly clean exterior of computer engineering
there lies a dark underworld, and it's time that we expose it to the light.

-Jeremy, who really did make all those crappy jokes just now