[ECE PhiBar] DONT GO TO PHI BAR

Saagar Patel saagarp at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 30 15:34:00 EDT 2008

I can't come, I'm trying to graduate.

Oh, wait... waffles? I'm in!

regards,

Saagar Patel
[sent from mobile device]
-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Robl <drobl at andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wednesday, Apr 30, 2008 2:34 pm
Subject: [ECE PhiBar] DONT GO TO PHI BAR
To: ece-phi at lists.andrew.cmu.edu

Haha, just kidding.

But seriously, don't go to Phi at 9:00 tonight.  I'm running snack night
for HKN, and since it is the last one of the semester, I'll be doing
penguin waffles.  If you swing by that first, I'll leave around 9:30 and
we can all go down to the bar then and have 1 1/2 hours of special left.

Conserve water, drink beer,

-Doug

PS: Since this is the last phi bar of the semester (there might be an
encore presentation during finals) I expect to see plenty of people
there.  This means people who haven't been coming all semester, whether
it's reasons like swimming, or greek sing, or booth, or general lameness.