[ECE PhiBar] Shocking News (with Video Proof!)

Douglas Robl drobl at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 2 01:38:57 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

I meant to send this out by midnight, but I got caught up with some
other stuff.  I have a piece of unexpected and shocking news.  I
actually was at phi earlier today with a group of people when I started
talking to Paul (for those of you who don't know, the guy who makes the
pizzas).  He's started to recognize our ECE crowd and he asked me why I
was there when it wasn't a Wednesday.  As a joke I said something about
how we always get a bunch of attitude from Genevieve.  That's when I got
the shocking news.  Apparently, Genevieve has actually resigned her
position at the end of last week.  Even more shocking is the job she's
doing now.  Paul let me know that she's actually going to be a regular
on the Girls Gone Wild Party Bus.  I know, I didn't believe it either.
She's going to be gone for the next 6 months going from bar to bar in
warm tropical places being one of those girls that flash for camera.
When I called Paul out on this, he let me know that there's a new
commercial out that she's actually featured in (with a few well placed
stars/boxes).  Some dude posted it to YouTube, so I checked it out and
sure enough, there she is.  If you don't believe me, check it out for
yourself (warning, not for the weak of heart).

If you need a hint, she's about 14 seconds in (she's the one on the
right on the boat).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Roll on down to phi bar tomorrow at 9, just to see who the new
replacement bartender will be.

-Doug