[Disksim-users] Obtaining response time

Aída Carmen Pérez Guízar aida.cpg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:32:57 EDT 2016

Alexander,

Now I get it, -syssim_report_completion- is called when the external event
(the request) is completed.
That's why you can set response time as -duration =
(systime_c)((disksimtime_c) 1000 * (now - r->start));-,right?

Now I'm wondering about your integration method, I've never seen before C
and C++ code mixing, is really so easy as I see in your project?

It seems you hadn`t modify the files in the disksim folder, but I was
thinking, why did the authors write ↡ in disksim_global.h?

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {

#ifdef __cplusplus
}