[Disksim-users] Improving RAID5 in DiskSim

zahra tarkhani zhtarkhani at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 02:06:24 EDT 2014

Hello Disksim users,

I want to implement an algorithm to improve RAID5 in DiskSim. I need to
understand about page allocation policy in the simulator. I couldn't find
many information in DiskSim4 manual. It came out to be very challenging for
me and I concluded that learning it from the source code needs much time
and effort which makes it almost impossible to succeed in this way. Now I
just wanted to know am I right? and whether is there any other way or
resources to understand it?

thanks very much.