[Disksim-users] Improving RAID5 in DiskSim

du526292624 du526292624 at 163.com
Tue Nov 25 20:49:32 EST 2014

Do you have QQ? We can communicate on QQ platform.

At 2014-09-26 14:06:24, "zahra tarkhani" <zhtarkhani at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Disksim users,

I want to implement an algorithm to improve RAID5 in DiskSim. I need to understand about page allocation policy in the simulator. I couldn't find many information in DiskSim4 manual. It came out to be very challenging for me and I concluded that learning it from the source code needs much time and effort which makes it almost impossible to succeed in this way. Now I just wanted to know am I right? and whether is there any other way or resources to understand it?

thanks very much.