[Disksim-users] Disksim-users Digest, Vol 92, Issue 4

Ricardo Rey ricardoreyyy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:08:57 EDT 2013

It is not that hard compiling in 64 bit. Peter Macko posted the fix in a thread from December 2011, I think. It is a matter of initializing some pointers to NULL and removing a compile time assert which always fails in 64 bit. Applying the patch will take around 10 minutes.

Regards,
- Rick

Enviado desde mi iPhone