[Disksim-users] A question about new trace

任我行 815823554 at qq.com
Wed Nov 20 09:12:35 EST 2013

Hi,everyone!
    I download a new trace Financial1.spc on the internet. And I made some changes of the functions just as the disksim manual says. I run the order "        ../src/disksim ascii.parv spc.outv spc Financial1.spc 0 " in the terminal. However, the results is as follows:

unexpected requests location:devno13, blkno 60364, bcout 8192

Assertion failed:
Simtime  =146.977584
totalreqs =4357
disksim:disksim_logorg.c:750:logorg_maprequest:Assertion 'logorgno !=-1' failed.
 Aborted

 What should I do to deal with it?