[Disksim-users] disksim fixed for 64bit

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Sun Dec 22 17:19:42 EST 2013

Hi,

As I wanted to play a bit with disksim I found that it didn't work for
64bit and while there were some patches and even a few github
repositories floating around I didn't find any of the prior solutions
to work very well.

I have now published my own attempt at cleaning up disksim at
https://github.com/baruch/disksim

This is mostly valgrind clean, except for the very last test with
which I am still battling. I have also tried to cleanup some of the
many warnings in the code but that would take far longer to cleanup
than I really intended to spend on disksim itself.

Baruch