[Disksim-users] How to compile DiskSim 4.0 on 64bit OS

Ricardo Rey ricardoreyyy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 02:34:15 EDT 2012

Hi!

There is a thread from December, 2011, where I asked how to compile on 64
bit. Peter Macko answered with a link to a blog which contains the
instructions on how to do it (you have to modify some sources, but applying
the patch is quite simple).

Just look for that thread and for Peter's answer, and you should be able to
compile no problem =)

- Rick