[Disksim-users] recruitment of volunteers for code analysis

askool askool99 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 23:56:24 EST 2012

Dear all,

It is no doubt that Disks is one of the most accuracy storage device
simulators. However, it lacks of documentation on the code, although it is
essential for those developers. Hence, I try to recruit some volunteers to
do the code analysis. It would be a dirty job. But if one person only takes
charge of 2-4 source files, it would not be so heavy. I will divide the
codes into several parts according to HDD structure. 2-4 persons will look
into one part.

If you are interested in it, please reply me to askool99 at hotmail.com. My
target is 10-20 persons. If so, I will send the volunteers some outline
structures, and assign the task according to your interest.

All the very best!