[Disksim-users] Converting blktrace output into Disksim input

mdaghrir at cs.utsa.edu mdaghrir at cs.utsa.edu
Thu Dec 6 13:17:32 EST 2012

Hi,
I'm an undergraduate student working on a web application project.

My project consist of creating a web application that will upload a
tracefile made with blktrace, and display Disksim's output on a report.

My problem is that I can't find a way to convert the trace file of
blktrace into a trace file that can be directly used by Disksim.

I already tried blkparse, but I can't find the appropriate set of
parameters that would give me the appropriate input for Disksim.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Mehdi Daghrir
Undergraduate Student