[Disksim-users] Reorder request in Disksim

Jerry Hu jerryhu8 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:47:23 EST 2012

Dear Disksim users,I'm using Disksim with ssd-add-on. I want to implement a special priority scheduler, so i modified ioqueue_insert_fcfs_to_queue function in disksim_ioqueue.c.I reordered the requests in the queue according to the priority every time when a new request arrived.But simulation stopped with error message : Completed event not found pending in ioqueue - blkno 5991488, tmp->blkno 5991488, tmp->totalsize 8, 0, 0, 0, 8
tmp->state 0
disksim: disksim_ioqueue.c:2987: ioqueue_remove_completed_request: Assertion `0' failed.
How to reorder the requests in the queue correctly?
Please help me , thanks a lot.