[Disksim-users] Help on Disksim

kolla purushotham kollapurushotham at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:59:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

I encountered the same error which was already mentioned here
(https://sos.ece.cmu.edu/pipermail/disksim-users/2009-June/000407.html)
.

Here is my exact situation. I am using Disksim as a "slave" and when I
change the request count from 1000 to 10000 in syssim_driver.c
(LineNo: 65) file its giving me this error.

Another question regarding the same would be; basing on what
constraint do we set the value of disksim->fpcheck in the file
disksim_diskctlr.c (Line No: 1924).

Please let me know if you people need any additional information and
any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

--
Regards,
Purushotham