[Disksim-users] how to use cello99 trace

heshuibing heshuibing at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 05:13:41 EDT 2011

Hello:

I'm trying to use  the Hpl trace cello99. I have compiled the DataSeries and Lintel software followed the instructions at http://tesla.hpl.hp.com, I find the cello99 trace format is srt, but I can't install SRTlite software in my os. I want to know if I can use DataSeries to convert the trace  without installing SRTlite, and how to do it? I want to analysis cello99 trace according the experiments in DFTL paper, and I alseo don't know how to do this, I'm running a Fedora core 14, If anyone has an idea...
Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
Shuibing He