[Disksim-users] How to change the 'Trace Time Scale' Parameter in the 'iosim' Block!

Peyman Behzadnia pbehzadn at mail.usf.edu
Mon Feb 14 03:39:18 EST 2011

Dear all,

I have a heavy workload trace(100 req/sec) which i want to feed it into my
simulation. I need to scale it through the ' Trace Time Scale' parameter
such that the simulation can handle it without saturation error. The
confusing thing here is that, when i simply change this parameter value in
my parameter file, it does not reflect any change in the output file, even
any change in any number. I tried to manually change this paramater value
through the simulator's code though, but again no effect. Also, i could not
modify it through 'parameter override' in the command. Has anybody touched
this parameter before somehow?
I appreciate your hints or comments about this issue.

Thanks
Peyman