[Disksim-users] Fwd: How to Fix the Saturation Error Due to Heavy Workload!

Alireza Haghdoost haghdoost at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:30:45 EST 2011

As Prof. Ganger said your workload is very heavy. In other words, the trace
file issue IO request very fast, i.e faster than a real system.  You may
double check the unit (s, ms) of the time in your traces. Also you can scale
requests time with in a parameter in disksim parv file. Please refer to
disksim manual for this time scaling parameter.

Alireza Haghdoost
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Engineering
Sharif University of Technology