[Disksim-users] Question: linking DiskSim to OMNeT++

Joep Geurts joepgeurts at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 22:48:29 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I tried to link DiskSim to OMNeT++, but after a week of struggling I still
haven't got it working.
I linked all the libraries (disksim, diskmodel, dxtools, st, ddbg, param and
memsmodel)  but got the following error:

.../lib/libddbg.a(ddbg_trace.o): In fuction 'ddbg_register':
.../ddbg_trace.c:95 undefined reference to 'bit_zero'
.../lib/libddbg.a(ddbg_trace.o): In fuction 'ddbg_enable':
.../ddbg_trace.c:110 undefined reference to 'bit_setall'
.../lib/libddbg.a(ddbg_trace.o): In fuction 'ddbg_disable':
.../ddbg_trace.c:123 undefined reference to 'bit_zero'
colllect2: ld returned 1 exit status

When I also link disksim_interface.o errors occur saying: multiple
definition of...
I'm using an own makefile, because the one generated by OMNeT doesn't
include the paths properly
(it first searches for a file and gets an error, before including the path
where this file is in).
I searched on the internet and tried lots of things, but I can't find what
I'm doing wrong. Do anyone have some advice?
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Joep