[Disksim-users] Diskim API help

mauricxe at netscape.net mauricxe at netscape.net
Thu Feb 4 00:36:13 EST 2010

 Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.  I have seen the syssim_driver.c file. However, I am unable to compile the syssim_driver.c file into anexecutable.  I realize that there is a syssim executable file already,but I want to made modifications to the syssim_driver.c file so that Ican experiment with the environment.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello,mauricxe,
    you can see the sample code released in the disksim source, called syssim.

All the best.

        Steve
        zgy04 at 126.com
        2010-02-04

======= 2010-02-04 09:34:05 mauricxe Written: =======

> To clarify, I need help compiling an executable that allows me to run disksim
as a slave process.  Can anyone offer some advice?

>Thanks!

API.

>I noticed that there syssim_drive.c is a good skeleton for creating an API.  I
am trying to experiment with some of the options of Disksim by modifying the
syssim_drive.  I also have the Microsoft SSD patch installed.