[Disksim-users] code space overflow

yue cy_3108079008 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 09:54:49 EDT 2010

        Hello, everyone. I used disksim for a time and I have add lots of code into it. And now I confront the problem the simulation tool can not provide more code space for the tool to running. It leading to the correct  code running error and can not running the process completely.
        Furthermore, I have enlarge the "len" and "ALLOCSIZE" in the disksim_main.c, but it does not at a work.
        Can anyone know this reason and can give me an answer!
        Thanks!