[Disksim-users] gcc compile error

yue cy_3108079008 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 03:42:48 EDT 2010

Hello,
        Does anyone who confront the problem like me. If someone know these problem, please give me some help.
        My problem is as follows:
        I want to add some more function to disksim. But when I add some code and make, run, the disksim can not work correctly.
        I have use the gdb debug tool to affirm my  problem is belongs to gcc compile tool. The problem is show in two parts:
        1.The parameter transfer in the function is changed automatic, it leading to the running error.
        2. And some code (which i add ) can not be compiled, even if the condition is 1.
        Can anyone give me answer, I would be very appreciate.
        Thanks!