[Disksim-users] Problem with running Dixtrac

Krishnamurthy, Padmini Padmini.Krishnamurthy at tais.toshiba.com
Fri Aug 13 19:03:44 EDT 2010

Hello All,
   I am pretty new to the DiskSim tool. I compiled it and ran the
example in valid folder. This looks correct.
But now, I have added a SCSI disk, I created partitions on the disk and
I see that I am able to mount it and write to it.

I am trying to run Dixtrac as:
./new_disk.pl /dev/sdb scsi_disk:6:0:0:0 test1
I get the error: Problems with ioctl on device /dev/sdb

However, I can mount /dev/sdb and read /write to it.

Please let me know if what I am doing is incorrect.

Thanks,
Padmini